The Catalyst For Young Innovators
Masergy is proud to support the next generation of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) students by providing a scholarship of $5,000 to a student demonstrating excellent promise in their area of study. As an innovator in the tech industry, we understand the importance of the STEM fields and are advocating for the industry’s future leaders by assisting their efforts toward a degree.
Any student planning to attend or are currently attending a four-year accredited university in the United States with a major in a STEM field may apply. Masergy will grant a $5,000 scholarship to an incoming high school student, undergraduate or graduate student to be used toward their degree.
- A scholarship of $5,000 will be granted to one student at the sole discretion of Masergy Communications, Inc.
- Students must submit their official academic (high school or college) transcript and a 500-word essay
- Essays will be judged based on originality, creativity, and quality of writing
- The submission deadline is August 17, 2018
- The winner will be contacted September 3, 2018
Now Accepting Scholarship Applications
Please submit an essay of up to 500 words on the following subject:
Describe an innovation that you have produced (either on your own or in a group) and give detailed examples of how this innovation benefits others.
We created the Masergy STEM scholarship for one purpose: To help students make a difference in our world. — Chris MacFarland, Chairman & CEO of Masergy