Gartner Magic Quadrant for UCaaS, Worldwide: Masergy’s Move Up
Have you read Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), Worldwide? It leads with what I feel is a clear foreshadowing of the end of on-premise solutions and a call to action for every CIO to deploy cloud-based UCaaS:
- “The UC market is making a fundamental shift from premises-based UC to cloud UCaaS. Digital workplace application leaders should deploy UCaaS when possible, because virtually all vendor R&D investment is going to cloud solutions, with little investment for premises-based UC.”
- “Strategic Planning Assumption: By 2021, 90% of IT leaders will not purchase new premises-based UC infrastructure — up from 50% today — because future cloud UC offerings will be far ahead in terms of features, functions, portals, analytics and dashboards.”
- (SOURCE: Gartner “Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service, Worldwide” by Daniel O’Connell, Megan Fernandez, Rafael Benitez, Bjarne Munch, Christopher Trueman, Mihai Nguyen. October 10, 2018. G00342303)
Undoubtedly, it’s the end of the era for premise-based UC, and any enterprise still holding on to the soon-to-be PBX dinosaurs will be left to manage and maintain them on their own. Thus, the key CIO debate is no longer if you should migrate but which partner is best suited for your enterprise upgrade.
In my recent podcast with BCStrategies.com I talk in detail about best practices for hybrid deployments and phased implementations, which are critical for cost-effectively implementing UCaaS on a global scale.
With Improved Ability to Execute, Masergy is Proud to be a “Niche Player”
Masergy’s position in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for UCaaS improved this year, demonstrating progress in our ability to execute. This year was Masergy’s second year to be evaluated and positioned as a Niche Player in the 2018 UCaaS Magic Quadrant Worldwide. I believe this suggests the intimate, boutique-like customer experience our clients receive. At Masergy, we’re known for service partnership and 99% customer retention rates alongside our Net Promoter Scores that far outrank those of the telecom and technology industries.
Our specialty is building a tight customer relationship that puts agility and business needs at the center.
When it comes to nimble yet global hybrid deployment models with phased implementations structured around a myriad of legacy PBX systems and their end-of-life calendars, Masergy shines. Our solution adapts to the technologies the customer already has in place and is wrapped with a rich set of features, dedicated personnel resources, and superior support.
Masergy UCaaS offers:
- Global availability with a truly localized experience
- Network connectivity flexibility: Run your communications over Masergy’s high-performance network, over your own network, or over any broadband connection and easily add new locations as needed
- Masergy’s network offers global availability with SLA guarantees including 100% in-sequence packet delivery, 0% packet loss, less than 1 millisecond of jitter, 99.9999% uptime with built-in disaster recovery and auto failover
- Global hybrid deployments for phased implementations
- UCaaS Analyst
- Easy integration with Cloud Contact Center and Managed Security solutions
- Business process integration with over 200 SaaS applications
Masergy delivers not only the functionality enterprises need but also the migration expertise, 24/7 support, unlimited training, and lifetime warranties. The takeaway: Masergy provides a level of value that can be found nowhere else on the competitive playing field.
When you’re deciding which UCaaS partner is best for your enterprise, be sure to invite Masergy to your discussion. Take a look at the Masergy UCaaS solution brief and contact our team for a free consultation.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service, Worldwide, 10 October 2018.