Masergy and Cisco Offer a Smooth Migration Path to the Cloud
With corporate strategies favoring a cloud-first approach and with the unified communications market moving away from on-premise solutions, it’s not a matter of if you’re moving communications to the cloud but rather how seamless your migration will be.
Cisco is partnering with Masergy because of our expertise as a cloud migration enabler. As one of the original 30 Broadsoft adopters, Masergy has been well-versed in Broadsoft’s product portfolio since 2004 and has industry-tested cloud migration paths for legacy environments.
Here’s what you need to know about the Masergy and Cisco relationship, and don’t miss us at Enterprise Connect, where we’ll prove that Masergy and Cisco deliver the greatest customer experience on earth.
Frictionless Migration: Masergy Selected as a Global Premier Partner for Cisco Webex Contact Center
Lots of providers offer UCaaS and CCaaS, but no one does it quite like Masergy and Cisco. Today Masergy announced that we have been selected by Cisco as a global premier partner for their industry-leading Webex Contact Center. How did we earn that honor? As one of the original Cisco/Broadsoft partners, Masergy brings unparalleled expertise in designing and executing cloud migrations.
“We are continually investing in and developing on the Webex Contact Center to enable our customers to innovate and differentiate themselves on the basis of those experiences,” said Baker Johnson, Senior Director of Strategy and Planning for Cisco in the recent press release. “We are extremely proud of our partnership with Masergy, and the great work they’re doing to deliver that for our customers and the cloud market.”
Our partnership serves as evidence that any enterprise considering Cisco’s Webex Contact Center can trust Masergy to execute on the transition and support the solution. Powering the smoothest journey to the cloud, Masergy offers a complete implementation program with a dedicated project manager. Cisco customers who leverage Masergy as their service provider benefit from:
- Speedy deployment and minimal CAPEX
- Direct connections to Masergy's software-defined platform, purpose-built for real-time applications
- Improved business performance with predictive analytics and unified KPI reporting
- Gained operational efficiencies with omnichannel customer interactions
- Seamless integration(s) with Masergy Intelligent Virtual Agent, CRM systems, workforce optimization, and call recording
Enterprises get everything they need in a single, cloud-based work environment. Here’s how our joint solution works.
Masergy & Cisco: Simplify Migration with an End-to-End Solution
Masergy is unique to other Cisco service providers because we’re a cloud migration enabler. We leverage both private and public Internet connectivity—and that means customer-sourced bandwidth, Masergy-sourced bandwidth, and Masergy Secure SD-WAN solutions—to deliver UCaaS, Intelligent SIP Trunking, and Cloud Contact Center services to your remote locations and employees.
Still using a legacy PBX? There’s no need to rip and replace. With Masergy, IT leaders can incrementally move toward a fully hosted model using a timeline that fits their financial needs for phasing out aging technology. You can also leverage the combination of connectivity that makes the most sense to you. Our hybrid architecture makes it easy to take advantage of public and private, UCaaS and on-premise. Anything is possible with Masergy.
Masergy also offers:
- AI-Powered, Intelligent Virtual Agent: take customer service to the next level with new capabilities that unite virtual assistant and chatbot features with predictive analytics and machine learning
- Robust Service Analytics: receive on-demand communication performance statistics and management with custom reporting
- Managed Security Services: build a complete solution by adding on 24/7 security monitoring services or a complete managed detection and response solution
Seamless Service from Masergy
Masergy was one of the first service providers to successfully deliver the Cisco Webex Contact Center to global enterprises, so our team brings the greatest customer experience on earth:
- White Glove Service Delivery: receive a dedicated implementation team including a program manager to execute the phased approach according to your budget and timeline
- Technical Support and Upgrades: get 24/7 live support, ongoing technology upgrades, lifetime hardware warranties, and unlimited online training
- Superior Customer Experiences: enjoy Masergy’s industry-leading customer service proven by Net Promoter Scores of 70+
Join Cisco and Masergy at Enterprise Connect!
Join us for live solution demos at Enterprise Connect and learn how Masergy Cloud Communications helps users and enterprise technologies work better together. Stop by booth #1319 or book a meeting with us at the event!