Masergy Launches CloudCollab, a Cisco Webex UCaaS Solution
Enterprises are looking for a no-hassle migration path to cloud communications, but there is a dearth of bundled solutions that smoothly blend reliable network services with the Cisco collaboration technology stack. Therefore, enterprises aiming to take advantage of Webex Teams and Webex Meetings tools often use disparate approaches, where they must procure the network service separately and ensure it is properly integrated. This not only puts the burden on the customer, but it also makes the installation more complex, slowing the deployment process and increasing the likelihood of complications.
Masergy continues our commitment to help enterprises easily migrate to the cloud by adding CloudCollab to our Cloud Communications portfolio.
Masergy CloudCollab is a comprehensive suite of team collaboration and meeting tools alongside integrated connectivity to the public switched telephone network (PSTN). It combines the best of Cisco enterprise communications technology and Masergy’s software-defined networking expertise to provide customers with a fully integrated solution for business communications.
Key benefits for enterprises using Masergy CloudCollab include:
- Industry-leading collaboration solutions delivered by Masergy, a Cisco Global Premier Partner
- Guaranteed performance with direct connections to Masergy's software-defined platform, a secure global network purpose-built for real-time enterprise applications
- Built-in interoperability with third-party applications such as Microsoft Office 365 Outlook email and Microsoft Teams
- Expert migration services with customized implementations that are designed to meet the needs of every organization.
So, what’s the difference between the Masergy CloudCollab solution and our other Global UCaaS solution?
- Hosting Location: CloudCollab is hosted on Cisco’s infrastructure, whereas Masergy’s Global UCaaS is hosted on Masergy’s software-defined network platform.
- Advanced Webex Tools: CloudCollab includes Cisco Webex Calling (a cloud-based phone system optimized for mid-sized businesses), Cisco Webex Teams, and Cisco Webex Meetings--the latest enterprise-grade team collaboration tools that many executives are specifically seeking.
Want a live demo of Masergy CloudCollab? We will be showcasing it along with our Managed SD-WAN, Cloud Contact Center, and Global UCaaS solutions from June 10-13 at Booth #2115 during the Cisco Live event in San Diego.
Customers Want a Simple Approach for Modern Collaboration
Why is this news relevant for today’s global enterprises? Aragon Research predicts that by year end 2025, team collaboration will be the primary way that people collaborate and communicate. To remain competitive, businesses require real-time communication tools that enable their teams to collaborate seamlessly around the globe.
Masergy recognizes these trends and is responding to our customers’ demands for a simplified approach to workforce productivity. Masergy’s EVP and Chief Revenue Officer, Bob Laskey explained it as this:
“Customer demand for Masergy’s Global UCaaS solutions is reflected in our 30% year-over-year growth and is driving us to expand our portfolio with Masergy CloudCollab. Businesses are choosing Masergy because of our engineering expertise, custom cloud migration support, and integration capabilities as they look to gain a more agile, intuitive environment for their organizations.”
Masergy & Cisco: An Established and Evolving Partnership
Masergy CloudCollab extends our long-standing partnership with Cisco, marking another milestone in a relationship history that spans more than a decade:
- 2004: Masergy began offering global unified communications as a service (Global UCaaS) solutions based on Cisco-owned technology, helping enterprises easily migrate their PBX systems into the cloud.
- 2017: Masergy added Cloud Contact Center solutions based on the Cisco Customer Journey Platform (CJP) for enterprises to transition their legacy call centers to an omnichannel cloud platform.
- 2019: Masergy selected as a Global Premier Partner for its Customer Journey Platform based on a large number of successful enterprise deployments.
Come join us at Cisco Live to learn more about communications transformation and why Masergy and Cisco deliver the greatest customer experience on earth! Book an appointment with Masergy at the show.