Masergy Named Niche Player to 2017 Gartner UCaaS Magic Quadrant
It’s no secret that being named to the Gartner UCaaS Magic Quadrant is an accomplishment.
Each year, Gartner evaluates players in the UCaaS space. This year, Masergy is excited to announce that we’ve been assessed on the completeness of and ability to execute our cloud communications vision, and have been named a Niche Player in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service, Worldwide (UCaaS MQ).
This year’s report contained fifteen organizations that offer a broad spectrum of UCaaS features and services. Masergy’s addition to the UCaaS MQ is based not only on our flexible portfolio of cloud communications services but also on our cohesive vision as a company.
Our core strengths across hybrid networking, managed security services, and UCaaS make us the go-to for global midmarket to large organizations seeking to reduce costs and complexity while relying on one visionary services provider.
Masergy Cloud Communications Strengths
Masergy Global UCaaS enables cloud-based Unified Communications (UC) that is resilient, scalable and available anywhere in the world on any device you use.
Contextual communications enable business processes and context to be added to UC. Masergy Cloud Communications features:
- UCaaS service which combines voice and video, shared virtual workspaces and application integration along with other familiar forms of interaction into one platform that includes voice, chat, and mobile messaging.
- True global presence capabilities with in-country origination and termination for UCaaS, SIP Trunking, or a hybrid of both.
- Integrated cloud contact center with omni-channel capabilities (voice, web chat, email, SMS, social media), which supports supervisor web-based management and reporting, and offers workforce optimization
Our Customer Service Can’t Be Beat
While many great companies were mentioned in this year’s Gartner UCaaS Magic Quadrant , it bears mentioning that Masergy is the only company with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 74. We offer:
- Comprehensive and customizable solutions specific to customer's environment to ensure productivity enhancements for every deployment
- Round the clock, follow the sun, support
- 99.999% core uptime
- Ability to run UCaaS over our own backbone with SLA of 100% in sequence packet delivery, less than a millisecond of jitter, and zero packet drop or to run it over any other broadband connection
- Unlimited online training
- Lifetime warranty on all hardware
- Program Management Institute-based processes on new service installation projects to meet customer's desired outcome and deployment timeline
Compared to the global NPS average of 12 for telecom companies, it’s easy to see why Masergy customers love our cloud communications services, and why Masergy is a Niche Player in this year’s Gartner UCaaS Magic Quadrant.
Contact us today if you're interested in learning how Masergy can help your organization is ready to reduce the costs and complexity commonly associated with Unified Communications.