Zeus Kerravala’s SD-WAN Buyers’ Guide: Save Your Spot in Masergy’s Webinar
How would you like networking expert and top industry analyst Zeus Kerravala, Founder of ZK Research, guiding you through the critical decisions of an SD-WAN investment? Join Masergy September 12th for an SD-WAN buyers’ guide webinar presented by Kerravala and Masergy’s SVP of Solutions, Chris Werpy.
At this point, it’s understood that most IT executives are aggressively pursuing digital transformation initiatives to open up new revenue channels and improve the customer experience. In that pursuit, speed and agility are essential. This is how enterprises instigate digital transitions faster than the competition, accelerating cloud migration, mobile workforce collaboration, and AI integration.
But enterprises are only as quick and nimble as their foundation--the network.
For most IT executives, a digital transformation network checkup is inevitable:
- To what extent is your network aligned with your plans for moving IT services and applications to the cloud?
- Can your existing network rapidly and cost-effectively handle the inevitably higher bandwidth demands and traffic shifts that will result from your innovation initiatives?
- Does it have the capacity to accommodate next-gen deployments and the real-time analysis necessary with AI and big data analytics tools?
Slow is the new broken. A network that doesn’t keep pace with the speed of innovation today will be the demise of any enterprise. Digital transformation requires a new kind of network, and SD-WAN has emerged as the paradigm shift organizations need for accelerated success in today’s smart, digital era.
Yet there are some security precautions and critical decisions with any SD-WAN investment. Is your in-house IT team prepared for a do-it-yourself approach? When and where should you exploit the cost-effective opportunities of public connectivity? Are there any “gotchas” to be aware of? It’s here where Kerravala and Werpy will focus their discussion in Masergy’s webinar event. They’ll step IT leaders through deployment options, security concerns, when to use broadband and direct internet access, and how to optimize design and configuration for peak performance, visibility, and management automation.
SD-WAN best practices can be obscure and the market can be confusing, but you don’t have to go at it alone.
Join Zeus Kerravala and Masergy on September 12th to learn more about:
- How network transformation underlies the digital transformation journey
- The SD-WAN paradigm shift and how it supports cloud-first and AI strategies
- WAN challenges and why legacy networks are inefficient in the digital era
- How to navigate the crowded market and select a trusted managed services partner
As a registrant, you’ll get access to ZK Research’s all-new white paper outlining five critical SD-WAN selection criteria.
Save your spot now to attend the webinar, “Network Transformation: An SD-WAN Buyers’ Guide” taking place Thursday, September 12th at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. Central.