This information is provided to assist you in logging into the Web Portal to set up your account and get you started. For more advanced training and to answer questions not addressed here, please email email@example.com. This document will instruct you on the Web Portal for all Masergy Hosted UC Users. Your features may vary depending on your user license. The web portal allows users to configure and customize services. The Personal web portal provides users with a web interface that allows them to view, configure, activate, and deactivate their services. The Personal web portal also provides the users with:
- List of user services they are subscribed to
- List of group services they are subscribed to
- Context-sensitive help for every service
- Feature access codes that are associated with subscribed-to service
The Personal web portal is authenticated for each user with a user ID and a password, and provides a secure connection to Masergy.
- Log in using any standard browser, go to: https://login.masergy.com/
- Enter your assigned User ID (See your administrator)
- Enter your Password. (See your administrator)
- Press the ENTER key or click the Login button.
- (if you are an admin or used a shared computer do not check the “remember me” box)
(Top Right) – this link will show Help items related to the page you are currently viewing.
- From Profile page, under Basic Heading, click Profile
- Here you can edit your basic information (i.e. mobile, email, yahoo ID etc.)
- The info will appear on your group list for everyone at your company.
- To view this information, Under Options Tab click Utilities, and then click Group Directory.
Some of this information can ONLY be modified by your administrator.
Change your password
The first time you log in, you should change your password.
- Click the Options Tab
- Click Profile
- Change your web access password by entering your default password, then the new password twice.
- Click apply.
Do not change your voice portal password here.