How to solve remote work problems once and for all
More than 87% of people work from home at least part time, and companies everywhere continue to struggle in serving and securing their distributed workforce. The problems of remote work and hybrid work models are not easily overcome, because they reach across complex IT arenas and come with high stakes:
- Rethinking security for a business without borders: Securing every device, cloud application, and connection type, IT is responsible for protecting data whether it’s in the cloud, managed by third-parties, or traversing the public internet.
- Managing collaboration tools: Panic-stricken purchases have left companies with a menagerie of communications applications. Today, IT teams have more vendors, apps, dashboards, and costs that now need to be consolidated into one simple solution.
- Delivering uninterrupted user experiences: When employees are connecting to the network in a variety of ways, IT teams are expected to manage application performance, putting the right bandwidth in the right place—or risk lost productivity and lost revenue.
With remote and hybrid work here to stay, it’s time to develop a permanent solution that is secure and reliable, but also sustainable for the long haul. That means looking holistically at how to deliver cloud communications, remote connectivity, and security—versus solving each of these problems with point solutions that can further compound IT complexity.
That’s where Masergy comes in.
What you’ll learn
- How remote work challenges IT
- Four key areas to address
- Solutions that simplify remote work
Security, connectivity, and collaboration in one platform
One partner is all you need to address the challenges of remote work once and for all. With Masergy, one cloud platform covers security for the network, the cloud, and all your user devices. Plus, it provides remote SD-WAN connectivity and unified communications solutions from the brands you trust like Fortinet®, Webex®, and Microsoft® Teams. Now all the same collaboration applications and security protections you have at the office can be available everywhere. Moreover, any workspace — no matter where it’s located — can deliver enterprise-class performance and security.
Security coverage for devices and the cloud
Security is never an afterthought at Masergy. With the broadest choice in security technologies all backed by 24/7 threat detection and response services, you can widen security coverage in the areas you need, all with fewer burdens on your internal IT team. Want to leverage AI, take a SASE-based approach, or use a Zero Trust framework to design your solution? No problem! Machine learning, behavior analytics, CASB, flexible cloud firewalls, identity analytics, and many more capabilities are included in Masergy’s Managed Security portfolio.
Connectivity that goes everywhere
Remote connectivity can be done via controlled channels with Masergy’s Secure SD-WAN solutions that are designed for home offices and employees on the go. And with Masergy’s Performance Edge, IT leaders can improve cloud application performance for employees using broadband and public internet services. With one portal powered by AI and AIOps, you’ll get real-time visibility into application performance, on-demand bandwidth controls, and the ability to predict and prevent outages.
See how Belflour Beatty powers remote work with Masergy
- Enabled remote collaboration for 6,000+ employees
- Reduces telecommunications cost by 10%
- Modernized voice services while freeing IT resources
Communications with global consistency
Need a complete and secure collaboration solution? Masergy UCaaS with Webex is a hosted platform connected to Masergy’s global network for unrivaled VoIP and video performance across 120 countries. SIP trunking and in-country PSTN services are also available in 25 countries. When you want to leverage Microsoft Teams as your corporate phone system, Masergy offers cost-effective direct routing options that save companies up to 70% on per-seat licensing. All of the above is wrapped by Masergy’s 24/7 fully managed network and security services known for unparalleled customer service and 65 average NPS. Now, when your company says we “work from anywhere” you really can.
Managed Security? We're here to answer all of your questions.
Call us now to arrange a consultation (866) 588-5885.
Or arrange for a consultation through our request form.
Remote workers and the public internet: Solving the problem of cloud application performance
Delivering predictable application experiences over broadband connections can be difficult for IT teams. Here’s how Masergy Performance Edge helps.
EDR: The single best protection against ransomware
Endpoint detection and response can help with ransomware. Here’s what to look for and how companies use it to fight and win against attacks.