IBM BlueMix operates a global cloud infrastructure platform built for Internet scale. With 100,000 devices under management, 13 data centers in the United States, Asia, and Europe and a global footprint of network points of presence. BlueMix provides Infrastructure-as-a-Service to leading-edge customers ranging from Web startups to global enterprises. BlueMix’s modular architecture provides unparalleled performance and control, with a full-featured API and sophisticated automation controlling a flexible unified platform that seamlessly spans physical and virtual devices, and a worldwide network for secure, low-latency communications.
- Modular Infrastructure – Our fully integrated platform offers a range of servers from hourly cloud instances to high-performance bare metal.
- Unparalleled Scale – 100,000 physical servers under management to scale resources on demand.
- Global Network – We have over 2,000 GBps of connectivity between 13 data centers and 16 PoPs around the globe.
- Extensive API – Automate systems and services using our sophisticated interface to control hundreds of features and functions.
- Customer Portal – Remotely manage more than 200 back end actions with our easy-to-use Web interface.