Dallas – November 20, 2017 – Masergy, a leading provider of hybrid networking, managed security, and cloud communications solutions, announced today that CRN has recognized the company within its 2017 Cloud Partner Program Guide. Masergy continues to help its channel partners excel by offering award-winning managed solutions and the industry’s best Net Promoter Score of 74.
“To effectively grow their business, master agents, sub-agents and VARs need to align themselves with a partner who truly understands the market’s needs and is capable of delivering customized solutions, backed by intelligent training and support,” said Chuck Ward, 2017 CRN Channel Chief and Masergy’s Vice President Global Channels. “We are proud CRN continues to spotlight Masergy within their Partner Program Guides and top channel partner listings.”
Masergy continues to demonstrate great success within the channel partner community. As a result, the company has set new goals to increase its channel mindshare with partners who sell Global Networking with SD-WAN, UCaaS, Cloud Contact Center, and Managed Security with detection and response.
New channel partner support initiatives include:
- Increasing Personnel – Adding a 10-person partner support and sales group that will assist mid-market partner sales as well as hiring additional channel development managers
- Adding New, Targeted Incentives – Rolling out a “Big Deal Incentives” program for partners who are selling deals larger than $40K in monthly recurring revenue and introducing new agent incentives with strategic partners
- Creating New Focused Training – Enhancing focused product and use-case training to raise the bar on selling and increasing partner sales
- Developing New Competitive Pricing – Conducting comprehensive industry benchmarking and implementing continuous pricing strategy improvements
- Segmenting Sub-Agents – Segmenting partner databases by engagement levels and tailoring training, content and leads to grow as partner engagements with Masergy deepen
The CRN 2017 Cloud Partner Program Guide serves as a valuable resource for solution providers to identify technology suppliers with innovative cloud offerings and partner programs. To qualify for participation in the Cloud Partner Program Guide, technology vendors must have a unique set of partner program benefits for solution providers that deliver cloud infrastructure or applications.
Masergy owns and operates the largest independent Software Defined Platform in the world, delivering hybrid networking, managed security, and cloud communication solutions to global enterprises. Our patented technology, customizable solutions, and unmatched customer experience are why a growing number of leading organizations rely on Masergy to deliver performance beyond expectations. Learn more about Masergy and follow us on our blog Transforming Enterprise IT, Twitter@Masergy, LinkedIn and Facebook.
# # #