The premier provider of Security Risk Management (SRM) solutions for midsize-to-enterprise organizations, today announced it is offering firewall monitoring and protection services made to order for organizations that seek Payment Card Industry (PCI) and audit compliance along with enhanced overall security.
Global DataGuard’s firewall monitoring and protection services are part of its fully integrated, world-class SRM services and architecture. This holistic, integrated approach to security sets Global DataGuard apart from vendors who offer only point products and services that can be complex – and expensive – to purchase and administer. Outsourcing the requirements of firewall management and monitoring to GDG provides access to trained security analysts, who continuously monitor firewall log files, rules and status, and augment an organization’s resources to help meet regulatory needs, including PCI requirements.
GDG performs real-time monitoring and analysis using the N-2800-G System Information Event Management+. The N-2800-G employs automated processes and procedures to detect anomalies which alert GDG security analysts who issue alerts. Online reports are available 24/7, and a monthly summary report is provided for reference.
“This is a best of all worlds solution,” said Dean Trumbull, Global DataGuard’s COO. “We give organizations economy and state-of-the-art protection from a company with depth and breadth of experience. There’s no additional investment in expensive infrastructure or staff. We tell organizations when something.s wrong and then advise them on what to do about it. Plus it is vendor agnostic and delivered seamlessly through a threat dashboard”.
Benefits of the GDG co-managed approach:
- Leverage and optimize existing investments, scale for future investments
- Manage firewalls remotely and securely
- Continuous around-the-clock firewall monitoring by trained Security Control Center analysts
- Consulting services to assist with the development and implementation of firewall rule bases
- More quickly implement changes to externally established authentication and password protection systems
- Easily modify supported encryption configuration and domains of enabled client(s) to firewall VPNs