Network Products Guide Honors ASM Solution in Unified Security Category
Dallas, Texas, May 26, 2008 – Global DataGuard, the premier provider of Enterprise Unified Threat Management for small and medium business to large enterprise environments today announced that Network Products Guide, a Silicon Valley Communications publication and world leading authority on technologies and solutions, has named the All-n-One Security Module (ASM) for Enterprise UTM a winner of the 2008 Product Innovation Award for Unified Security. This annually venerated award recognizes and honors vendors from all over the world who offer innovative and ground-breaking products that raise the bar in all areas of information technology.
Complete with license-enabled application upgrades, the All-n-One Security module for Enterprise UTM offers SMB/SME customers the ability to unify a multitude of industry-proven, enterprise-class security applications into a single, fully integrated appliance, including firewall, antivirus and anti-SPAM protection; a virtual private network and web content filter; IP reputation; intrusion detection and prevention systems; network behavioral analysis (NBA) and correlation; vulnerability scanning; threat management, network access control and monitoring; and log management and monitoring. In total, these features provide:
- Intelligent, adaptive information sharing and correlation of detected threats and alerts with detected vulnerabilities between all security applications and appliances
- Actionable, root-cause information and long-term context to threats, enabling early warnings of threats that other products cannot see, as well as far fewer false positives
- An easy, instant view of prioritized security threats and the underlying data that created them
- A comprehensive, adaptive and predictive security architecture that prevents data leakage
- A holistic approach to compliance for PCI, SOX, HIPAA, NERC CIP, NCUA and FISMA standards, ensuring that customers can efficiently achieve and maintain ongoing regulatory compliance within their unique vertical markets
- The ability to maximize IT security staffing with 24/7 Managed Security Services, as well as the option to purchase the ASM solution as a native implementation
- Unparalleled price/performance leadership for a solution of its kind within the SMB/SME market – up to a 70% reduction in total cost of ownership over stand-alone security products
“Network Products Guide’s recognition of the All-n-One Security Module further validates our pioneering efforts in delivering true security integration through a systemic architecture that’s based on patented behavioral analysis and correlation,” stated Dean A. Trumbull, vice president and chief operating officer for Global DataGuard. It highlights our commitment to providing customers with an unrivaled suite of actionable, predictive Enterprise UTM products and services – at a fraction of the cost of standalone products or loosely bundled security offerings.”
About Network Products Guide Awards
Network Products Guide published from Silicon Valley is a leading provider of products, technologies and vendor related research and analysis. You will discover a wealth of information in this guide, including product innovations, roadmaps, industry direction, technology advancements and independent product evaluations that facilitate in making the most pertinent technology decisions impacting business and personal goals. The guide follows conscientious research methodologies developed and enhanced by industry experts. To learn more, visit www.networkproductsguide.com.