DALLAS – July 24, 2014
Masergy Communications Inc., a global leader in managed networking and cloud services , announced continued growth and success in Fiscal Year 2014, which ended on June 30, 2014. Masergy’s notable accomplishments include:
- Increasing its Net Promoter Score (NPS) to 61; well above the tech industry benchmark
- Maintaining high customer retention of 99 percent
- Expanding its global customer base by 23 percent and employee base by 36 percent
- Acquiring Global DataGuard to enhance its managed security offerings
- Enhancing its Managed Cloud Network and Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) product offerings
“In our Fiscal Year 2014, we accelerated our rate of innovation, while delivering the industry’s best client experience as demonstrated by our latest Net Promoter Score of 61,” said Chris MacFarland, CEO, Masergy. “FY 2015 promises to be yet another exciting year as we continue our mission of helping global enterprises strategically transform IT.”
FY 2014 New Products and Product Enhancements Include:
- Security as a Service– Via its Global DataGuard acquisition,Masergy enhanced the company’s existing security portfolio to provide Unified Enterprise Security (UES) – a complete, fully-integrated managed security solution with patented technology that leverages machine learning and expert human intelligence.
- Enhanced Software Defined Network Capabilities-A new feature available with Masergy’s Managed Cloud Networking services allows enterprise organizations to easily pre-schedule network modifications required to support cloud computing resource allocations, high data usage periods such as backup or replication, large multi-point high definition video conferencing calls and software updates.
- Intelligent Service Control Mobile Application(Masergy ISC) for Android and iOS devices– Designed for Masergy customers using the company’s Managed Cloud Networking services, the new application allows IT professionals to manage and control their IT infrastructure—in real time—from anywhere in the world.
- Masergy Communicator-A fully integrated unified communications (UC) application for easy access to voice, video, instant messaging, presence and web collaboration. The simple, easy to use application delivers a globally-consistent user experience across multiple platforms including Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android.
- Addition of Amazon and IBM/SoftLayer to Masergy Cloud Marketplace – Masergy’s managed cloud network now delivers on-demand access to Amazon Web Services (AWS) and IBM/SoftLayer cloud services enabling increased reliability, performance and security
FY 2014 Awards:
- Masergy was named 2013 All-Star Winner by the National Customer Service Association (NCSA) – the ultimate provider of customer service education, development and support in the United States. The annual award is presented to a single business that consistently maintains a focused culture of service excellence
- The company was honored with a Stevie Award® For Customer Service Excellence in the Customer Service Department of the Year category
- Masergy CEO, Chris MacFarland was named a finalist for the 2014 Ernst Young Entrepreneur Of The Year in the Southwest Region
- Masergy Intelligent Service Control (ISC), with global on-demand bandwidth and pre-scheduled calendaring options, has been named a finalist in theLight Reading 2014 Leading Lights awardsprogram
- TMC named the company’s global UCaaS as a 2014 Unified Communications Product of the Year Award winner
- Network Products Guide named Masergy a Gold Winner for the Ninth Annual 2014 Hot Companies and Best Products Awards in the Hot Companies and Organizations category
- Named Inc. Hire Power Awards winner, Masergy was recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the nation’s top job creating private companies
- Dallas Business Journal ranked Masergy on its 2014 Best Places to Work list
Click here for an infographic on Masergy’s FY2014 updates.
Masergy owns and operates the largest independent global cloud networking platform for enterprises. Our managed solutions with fully integrated real-time analytics, global unified communications as a service (UCaaS), security as a service and software defined network control help businesses compete in the global marketplace. Masergy’s patented technology, customizable solutions and unmatched customer experience are why a growing number of global enterprises rely on Masergy to deliver performance beyond expectations. For more information about Masergy visit www.masergy.com or follow us on Twitter@Masergy, Blog, LinkedIn and Facebook.
BridgeView Marketing for Masergy Communications