Dallas – December 11, 2017 – Masergy, a leading provider of hybrid networking, managed security and cloud communications solutions, has announced significant enhancements to its Managed SD-WAN Go solution. Upgrades include sophisticated application routing and automatic path control, as well as an embedded advanced firewall and router. A core component of the company’s comprehensive Hybrid Networking solutions suite, SD-WAN Go is the ideal solution for hybrid SD-WAN deployments.
“With these enhancements, SD-WAN Go is now solidified as the most cost-effective and feature-rich solution on the market for the vast majority of enterprise application environments,” said Chris MacFarland, CEO, Masergy. “We’ve made it incredibly easy for CIOs and IT leaders to deploy customized hybrid SD-WANs that deliver optimal application performance. This will allow organizations of all sizes to operate more efficiently in today’s hyper-competitive global business climate.”
SD-WAN technology delivers notable capabilities that provide:
- Lower costs by leveraging commodity internet bandwidth for connectivity
- Rapid deployment with automated same-day provisioning
- Cost effective resiliency with active/active support and intelligent path control
- Strong security through encrypted network traffic
Masergy’s SD-WAN Go goes further, delivering additional enterprise-grade capabilities at a fraction of the cost of comparable solutions. It differentiates from other offerings with integrated architecture and intelligent orchestration powered by the Masergy Global Software Defined Network Platform. Advantages include:
- Reduced IT overhead with centralized policy management and self-provisioning options
- Increased reliability and application performance by seamlessly leveraging Masergy’s Global Software Defined Network Platform for core business application delivery
- Savings and simplicity with embedded routing capabilities to power hybrid SD-WAN deployments.
- Enhanced security and local internet offload with built-in firewall, Unified Threat Management, and advanced content filtering
- Seamless integration with existing networking technologies
“For Masergy, SD-WAN is more than the latest buzz word, it’s a philosophy that we’ve practiced for over a decade,” said MacFarland. “Innovations in virtualization and automation are essential to the future of enterprise networking. By empowering organizations with networks that are agile as the cloud, they can innovate more rapidly and achieve maximum ROI as they pursue profits and growth.”
Masergy owns and operates the largest independent Software Defined Platform in the world, delivering hybrid networking, managed security, and cloud communication solutions to global enterprises. Our patented technology, customizable solutions, and unmatched customer experience are why a growing number of leading organizations rely on Masergy to deliver performance beyond expectations. Learn more about Masergy and follow us on our blog Transforming Enterprise IT, Twitter@Masergy, LinkedIn and Facebook.
# # #