DALLAS—July 10, 2018 — Masergy, a leading provider of hybrid networking, managed security and cloud communications solutions, announced that it once again leads the industry with a 2018 net promoter score (NPS) of 71. This achievement marks the second year in a row that Masergy has scored above 70, demonstrating exceptional customer service as well as continued growth in business and solution capabilities. The average NPS for the technology industry as a whole is just 21. In addition, the company’s business performance continues to outpace the industry with organic growth in the double-digits.
“The net promoter score is a powerful gauge of customer loyalty and the vitality of a company,” said Chris MacFarland, CEO, of Masergy. “While we’ve had tremendous success this fiscal year, it only matters if our customers enjoy an exceptional experience on a daily basis. Achieving an NPS above 70 for the second consecutive year validates this commitment. This accomplishment reinforces that our customers consider us their trusted partners who serve as an extension of their team.”
FY 2018 also featured a number of other achievements to complement Masergy’s best-in-class NPS, including:
- Ten industry and business award wins, demonstrating excellence in innovation and customer service
- Expanding global solutions to more than 1,300 customers in over 100 countries
- Maintaining a 99-percent customer retention rate
Additional FY 2018 Achievements
New solutions and enhancements:
- Expanded Masergy’s global bandwidth on demand to public SD-WAN networks, following major enhancements to the Masergy SD-WAN solution
- Launched Masergy’s Managed Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) solution
- Added new capabilities to extend 24/7 monitoring and incident response for Microsoft Office 365 environments with Masergy Unified Enterprise Security (UES) managed detection and response platform.
- Integrated managed cloud workload protection, endpoint detection and response, and network visibility into Masergy’s Managed Detection and Response (MDR) platform to reduce threats to enterprise cloud services
- Enriched Global UCaaS functionality with contextual communications enhancements and Cloud Contact Center with omni-channel capabilities to improve employee collaboration and productivity and enhance business performance and customer satisfaction
- Streamlined user management tasks for Cloud Communications with the availability of RESTful Application Program Interface (API)
- Named a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Network Services, Global
- Earned fourth consecutive Stevie® Award for excellence in Customer Service in the Technology Industries category
- Recognized by CRN as a 2018 Managed Service Provider (MSP) 500 in the Managed Security 100 category, in addition to naming Masergy VP William Madison as 2018 CRN Channel Chief
- Selected as a finalist in Fierce Innovation Awards, Security category
- Received a Silver medal in the 2017 Golden Bridge Awards® for omni-channel Cloud Contact Center solution – marking this the fourth industry award in 2017
Masergy owns and operates the largest independent Software Defined Platform in the world, delivering hybrid networking, managed security, and cloud communication solutions to global enterprises. Our patented technology, customizable solutions, and unmatched customer experience are why a growing number of leading organizations rely on Masergy to deliver performance beyond expectations. Learn more about Masergy and follow us on our blog Transforming Enterprise IT, Twitter@Masergy, LinkedIn and Facebook.
# # #