Dallas, Texas, April 27, 2009 – Global DataGuard®, the premier provider of network behavior analysis-based Enterprise Unified Threat Management for small and medium business to large enterprise environments today announced that Info Security Products Guide, the industry’s leading publication on security-related products and technologies, has named the All-n-One Security ModuleÔ (ASM) for Enterprise UTM a winner of the 2009 Global Product Excellencein Integrated Security Customer Trust Award.
Info Security Products Guide believes that “this customer trust award is an endorsement of the fact that Global DataGuard is ahead of the curve when it comes to the best-of-the-best products that can provide the highest security in the Integrated Security Solution category.” “In an interconnected world threats have no boundaries and security has to remain a prime requirement,” says Rake Narang, editor-in-chief of Info Security Products Guide. “We are pleased to honor the All-n-One Security Module for Enterprise UTM as a winner for 2009.”
Complete with license-enabled application upgrades, the All-n-One Security Module for Enterprise UTM offers SMB/SME customers the ability to unify a multitude of industry-proven, industrial-strength security applications into a single, fully integrated appliance, including firewall, antivirus and anti-SPAM protection; web content filter; IP reputation; intrusion detection and prevention systems; network behavioral analysis (NBA) and correlation; vulnerability scanning; threat management, and network access control and monitoring. In total, these features provide:
- Intelligent, adaptive information sharing and correlation of detected threats and alerts with detected vulnerabilities between all security applications and appliances;
- Actionable, root-cause information and long-term context to threats, enabling early warnings of threats that other products cannot see, as well as far fewer false positives;
- An easy, instant view of prioritized security threats and the underlying data that created them;
- A comprehensive, adaptive and predictive security architecture that prevents data leakage;
- A holistic approach to compliance for PCI, SOX, HIPAA, NERC CIP, NCUA and FISMA standards, ensuring that customers can efficiently achieve and maintain ongoing regulatory compliance within their unique vertical markets;
- The ability to maximize IT security staffing with 24/7 Managed Security Services, as well as the option to purchase the ASM solution as a native implementation; and
- Unparalleled price/performance leadership for a solution of its kind within the SMB/SME market – up to a 70% reduction in total cost of ownership over stand-alone security products.
“Info Security Products Guide’s recognition of the ASM further validates our pioneering efforts in architecturally-based network behavior analysis technology,” stated Scott Paly, co-founder and chief executive officer for Global DataGuard. “It highlights our continued commitment to providing customers with unrivaled, actionable and predictive Enterprise UTM products and world-class, 24/7 managed services that are both scalable and extremely cost-competitive.”
About Info Security Products Guide
Info Security Products Guide is a media sponsor of RSA Conference 2009 and Technosium Executive Alliance Forums engaging Chief Information Officers (CIOs) and Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs). As a technology research and advisory publication, it plays a vital role in keeping decision makers and end-users informed of the choices they can make when it comes to protecting their digital resources. You will discover a wealth of information in this guide including tomorrow’s technology today, best deployment scenarios, people and technologies shaping info security and independent product evaluations that facilitate in making the most pertinent security decisions. The Info Security Products Guide awards recognize and honor excellence in all areas of information security. To learn more, visitwww.infosecurityproductsguide.comand stay secured.