February 10, 2:00pm EST
The Masergy Group web portal allows group administrators to provision and configure resources for a group. You can make changes where ever you are, when ever you need to make changes. The Group web portal provides the group administrator with a web interface that allows for viewing, provisioning, and configuring the resources of a group. The following configuration and provisioning areas are available through the Group web portal:
- Group - Allows for viewing and configuring the existing group resources like the group profile, departments, voice portal, and so on. It also allows for tunneling down into the user profiles and services.
- Resources - Allows for creating and deleting group resources like conference ports, users, phone numbers, devices, user services, group services, and so on.
- Group services - Allows for configuring the group services like the hunt groups, call centers, Auto Attendants, feature access codes, messaging, and so on.
- Account/authorization codes - Allows for configuring the Authorization Codes and Account Codes services, provisioning the valid codes, and so on.
- Calling plans - Allows for defining calling plans for the group, department, and users. The Group web portal also allows for creating other group administrators, managing passwords, and configuring miscellaneous items related to the group. The Group web portal is authenticated for each administrator with a user ID and a password, and provides a secure connection to Masergy.
As the local administrator for your company, you have access to extra features and settings to alter the user accounts, etc. We urge you to be very careful. The changes you make are applied directly to the phone system immediately. When in doubt, consult the help menu or call customer service, and do not save setting changes.
Go to: https://login.masergy.com - your login name/password for local admin can be obtained from customer service during private, secure one-hour web training. Full web-based training is available by appointment. Simply email your training needs and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.