How can I get a network usage report?
To generate a network usage report for any of your Masergy network access bundles:
- Log in to ISC and navigate to Services.
- Choose Site Summary.
- Choose the Masergy bundle for which you want to generate the usage report.
- Choose the report icon in the Network Usage column for that bundle.
- Select the traffic types that you want to report on. You can choose individual service planes, total circuit traffic, or All.
- Specify a time interval by specifying From and To dates.
- Click the View Graph icon to view your network traffic in 5-minute averages.
To export the network usage data to CSV format, click Show Chart Data, then click the Export to Excel button that corresponds to the sections of the report you want to export.