How do I configure threshold alarm settings and email notifications in Intelligent Network Analyst?
The default threshold values for Packet Drop and Sustained Usage alarms are configurable through Masergy Intelligent Network Analyst. To configure threshold alarms for a bundle:
- Log in to ISC as an Administrator and go to Network Analyst > Analysis.
- Click the Show Bundle List and select a bundle.
- Navigate to Network Analyst > Alarms.
- Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the page.
- Fill in the threshold values.
- Optionally, you can specify an email address for threshold alarm notifications, select which alarms you want to be notified of by email, and choose whether to apply these settings to all bundles.
- Click the green Save All Changes icon to save your changes.