Beyond the Unified Communications Hype: Business Benefits for the Enterprise
UC continues to have a profound impact on business and employee productivity by enabling companies to adapt to new opportunities and give employees the tools to work where and how they want. The panel of industry leaders will illustrate how organizations are leveraging this trend through an interactive discussion, answering questions such as:
- How are existing communications systems and business processes impacting the changing enterprise?
- What is the business benefit of UC?
- What technical and service criteria should be used to evaluate UC solutions?
- How can organizations “future-proof” their communications investment while meeting today’s operational and cost requirements?
- How are forward-thinking companies adopting UC and realizing ROI benefits?
- Phil Edholm – Innovation and Change Consultant, PKE Consulting
- Terrence Brooks – Senior Systems Administrator, Marvin F Poer
- Dean Manzoori – VP of UCaaS, Masergy
Who Should Watch:
- CIOs, COO, and CTOs
- VPs and Directors of IT
- IT Operations
- Network/Telecom Managers