SIP Trunking: All the advantages of the cloud on your timeline
Squeeze more life out of your legacy PBX
Jumpstart your cloud journey with a hybrid solution
You don’t need to rip and replace your entire phone system to reach the cloud. Masergy leverages Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking, enabling you to deploy VoIP services both on-premise and in the cloud. In this model, you get a phased approach that allows you to migrate to the cloud one location/system at a time, progressing toward a fully hosted model only when your PBX systems are ready to be retired.
Easy path to the cloud
- Immediately take advantage of VoIP and cloud benefits
- Tap into cloud-based applications to improve productivity and collaboration
- Fully integrated with on-premise PBX
More capabilities, fewer costs
- Scalability with unlimited call capacity
- Only pay for the service used
- End-to-end visibility, analytics, and control from one portal
Ubiquitous service globally
- SIP trunking in 29+ countries for complete PSTN replacement
- Inbound calls from any device in 120+ countries
- SLAs apply to both the call platform and the network
Add unified communications features to your existing PBX
Enjoy unified communications features in your legacy environment. Masergy SIP trunking is powered by the same feature server as our global unified communications solution, providing you with a hybrid cloud solution that offers a cost-effective way to access new features such as instant messaging and presence even while your enterprise is still making the transition to unified communications as a service.
SIP Trunking? We're here to answer all of your questions.
Call us now to arrange a consultation (866) 588-5885.
Or arrange for a consultation through our request form.