Cloud Access Security Broker
Cloud application security monitoring and incident response
Cloud application security requires CASB
The advantage of software as a service (SaaS) is how easy it is to deploy across the enterprise. The downside is that over 99% of all SaaS apps do not have integrated security controls to address data loss prevention (DLP) risks.
This is why more and more IT executives are securing their corporate networks with a Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB).
Best-of-breed technology from Forcepoint, best-in-class service from Masergy
Masergy’s fully Managed CASB solution is powered by Forcepoint, the 2020 Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Access Security Brokers. Forcepoint delivers proven enterprise-grade protection for SaaS applications, and Masergy’s fully managed security services take the technology further with a comprehensive solution to proactively monitor and manage cloud application risk. The result: Your team can aggressively pursue a cloud-focused digital transformation strategy, knowing you have the right security in place.
Protection for any SaaS app, any user, any device
Masergy’s Managed CASB provides protection for applications such as Microsoft 365, Google G Suite, Salesforce, along with thousands of other cloud applications. Plus, it allows you to control both officially sanctioned and unmanaged shadow IT applications running on your corporate network and mobile devices.
- Control the cloud: Control how corporate data flows to and from the cloud in real time with cloud DLP, malware scanning, contextual access control, and built-in cloud encryption
- Protect mobile and BYO devices: Deploy an agentless mobile security solution that ensures corporate information stays protected on all devices
- Find and block unauthorized apps: Masergy’s Managed CASB and Shadow IT Discovery solutions work together, helping you automatically identify unauthorized SaaS apps, assess their risk, and block over 100,000 apps
More value with rapid deployment and scalability
Maximize your IT budget with turnkey SaaS security. Masergy Managed CASB comes with a reverse proxy deployment option that installs quickly for faster time to value and scales with your growing SaaS environment.
- Enjoy consistent and comprehensive SaaS security policy enforcement for any user, on any device, using any cloud app
- Get full control over CASB with real-time network visibility
- Manage it all in one unified portal with a single pane-of-glass view into analytics
SOC services to liberate your IT team
It’s critical to monitor and quickly respond to SaaS security alerts before any damage is done, and Masergy provides a fully-managed CASB service. Masergy’s Security Operations Center (SOC) is responsible for all 24/7 alert monitoring, incident response, and issue mitigation. Our tenured and certified security analysts operate as a trusted extension of your security team, keeping you focused on strategic activities.
Integrated security for SD-WAN, SASE, or any strategy
Managed CASB can be purchased as part of Masergy’s SD-WAN or SASE-enabled solutions for cybersecurity protection that is fully-integrated into your network connectivity service. Alternatively, you can deploy CASB as a standalone solution or as part of a comprehensive Managed Security Services package from Masergy.
Cloud Access Security Broker? We're here to answer all of your questions.
Call us now to arrange a consultation (866) 588-5885.
Or arrange for a consultation through our request form.