February 10, 2:00pm EST
Users and groups are responsible for registering their numbers and addresses with E911. They are also responsible for updating the address when a phone moves. You can call customer service to get all the help you need, but the customer is responsible for keeping the data up to date.
As an administrator you can register many numbers and addresses at once.
As a user you can login to register your own phone.
Registering with E911
The first time you log in, to the Personal Web Portal, you must register your address with E911.
- Simply click the E911 link. (Top Right)
- Enter your User ID and Password (The same as above.)
- Click Login
- Read the Disclaimer. If you accept, click Accept.
- Click "I want to change my current address".
- Type in the address where you will be using the phone. Click Validate Address.
- Click Confirm Address.
When you see "Your address has been successfully updated." you are complete and can close the window.
If you change the physical location of the phone, simply login and change the address online. We advise you call 911 only when it is registered with the current address.
Please call customer service or attend one of our online trainings. For details email your request for E911 training with your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org