The Catalyst For Young Innovators
Masergy is proud to support the next generation of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) students by providing two scholarships of $5,000 each to students demonstrating excellent promise in their area of study.
As an innovator in the tech industry, we understand the importance of the STEM fields and are advocating for the industry’s future leaders by assisting their efforts toward a degree.
Any student planning to attend or are currently attending a four-year accredited university in the United States with a major in a STEM field may apply. Masergy will grant a $5,000 scholarship to an undergraduate or graduate student to be used toward their degree.
Fall Scholarship Details
- A scholarship of $5,000 will be granted to one student at the sole discretion of Masergy
- Students must submit their official academic (high school or college) transcript and a 500-word essay
- Essays will be judged based on originality, creativity, and quality of writing
- The submission deadline is August 17, 2018
- The winner will be contacted September 3, 2018
Samantha Garcia, 2017 Winner
April Opsvig, 2016 Winner